Subject: 回复：Notification Received – State Fee Payment Required. Shenzhen Lost Vape Technology Ltd
From: "Product" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA tpd" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2025 10:25:41 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear，

Regarding the  fee for amendments of notifications through the EU-CEG 
portal.
We just would like to pay and keep the following products.

ID: 01309-23-00098

ID:01309-23-00099

Please check the following payment evidence:

Looking forward to your reply

Best regards

Evelyn

------------------------------------------------------------------
发件人：TA tpd <[email-masked]>
发送时间：2025年4月8日(星期二) 20:48
收件人："[email-masked]"<[email-masked]>
主　题：Notification Received – State Fee Payment Required. Shenzhen Lost Vape 
Technology Ltd

Dear Sir/Madam,

You have submitted an amendment of a notification / amendments of 
notifications through the EU-CEG portal.

The amendment has been made for a product ID number / The amendments have 
been made for products ID numbers:
ID: 01309-23-00098 (Date: 18.03.2025, Type: Correction of 
clerical/administrative errors in existing product submission.)

ID: 01309-23-00103 (Date: 18.03.2025, Type: Correction of 
clerical/administrative errors in existing product submission.)

ID: 01309-23-00099 (Date: 18.03.2025, Type: Correction of 
clerical/administrative errors in existing product submission.)

Note that the amendments to the Tobacco Act (§ 10^4) and the Statutory Fees 
Act (§ 298^4) entered into force on 01.01.2025, according to which a 
statutory fee must be paid before submitting a notification of tobacco 
products and products related to a tobacco product (§ 10^4 (1) of the 
Tobacco Act.

Thank you if you have already paid a statutory fee.

Please, pay within 14 days, by 22.04.2025, the statutory fee of 740 euros 
for the assessment of a notification of tobacco products and products 
related to tobacco products pursuant to § 298^4 (2) of the Statutory Fees 
Act. The assessment of the notification will begin after the statutory fee 
has been received in the account of the Ministry of Finance.

The Health Board will not process notifications with unpaid fees (§ 11 (2) 
of the Statutory Fees Act) and such notifications will not be published on 
the website of the Health Board.

The Health Board draws attention to that:
·       in accordance with clause 5 of subsection 2 of § 8^1 of the Tobacco 
Act, e-liquid shall not contain flavourings, except for the taste and smell 
of tobacco and menthol;

·       in accordance with subsection 3 of § 10^4 of the Tobacco Act, the 
person submitting the notification pays the Health Board for the assessment 
of the information contained in the modified e-liquid as follows:

1) the fee for the assessment of one substance in e-liquid 240 euros;
2) the fee for the assessment of emissions from e-liquids of electronic 
cigarettes and refill containers 965 euros.

The Health Board issues an invoice for the fees referred to § 10^4 (3) of 
the Tobacco Act if the statutory fee has been received. If the fees for the 
assessment are not paid by the date indicated on the invoice, the Health 
Board will stop processing the notification.

The information submitted on the basis of § 10^2  (1) of the Tobacco Act is 
published on the website of the Health Board after verifying the compliance 
of the notification with requirements and assessing the submitted 
information. A statutory fee of 100 euros per year must be paid for 
publication and storage of a notification of tobacco products and products 
related to tobacco products in accordance with § 298^4 (3) of the Statutory 
Fees Act. The need to protect trade secrets related to the composition of 
products is taken duly into account when making that information publicly 
available.

Payment details can be found on the website of the Health Board:
https://www.terviseamet.ee/kemikaali-tooteohutus/tubakatooted#riigiloivud
https://www.terviseamet.ee/kemikaali-tooteohutus/tubakatooted#tasud

For any clarification, please contact us at [email-masked]

Kind regards,

Chemical Safety Department
Republic of Estonia Health Board
[email-masked]
www.terviseamet.ee
Paldiski 81, 10614 Tallinn